There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities, and new directions you will have access to here at Ensemble Health Partners. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in healthcare. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
Ensemble Health Partners are a leading innovator in revenue cycle management and have been awarded the 2022 “Best in KLAS” designation for full revenue cycle outsourcing for the third year in a row, receiving the highest score in Ensemble’s history. This designation recognizes that out of all the companies reviewed that offer full revenue cycle outsourcing, Ensemble was ranked number one by healthcare leaders around the country for its excellence in improving financial outcomes and patient experiences.
The #EnsembleDifference speaks for itself:
- Three-time winner of “Best in Klas” 2020-2022
- Top Workplace USA Award (Nationally 2022)
- Top Workplace Innovation Award (Nationally 2022)
- Top Workplace Work-Life Flexibility Award (Nationally 2022)
- Top Workplace Leadership Award (Nationally 2022)
- Top Workplace Purpose and Values Award (Nationally 2022)
The bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages that reflect our commitment to providing fair and just workplaces.
- Wellness programming is designed to help our associates enhance their health, including a comprehensive annual health risk assessment.
- A culture that is truly people-centered and strengthens diversity and inclusion.
- Growth - Once you've joined our team, you will discover a variety of traditional and online learning opportunities, including tuition reimbursement, to help you acquire new skills and obtain degrees, certifications, and CEUs. And our managers will coach you toward greater success.
- Recognition - We recognize our associates through programs that include service awards, celebrations, and personal appreciation. We also survey associates annually to assess their satisfaction with our organization and managers, and to identify areas for improvement.