Our client in RTP, NC is looking for a Dynamics 365 guru to help them with their D365 implementation. This resource will advise our client on D365 F&O module capabilities and related fit/gap analysis, serve as a "super user" for the F&O module, be responsible for project documentation including user guides, functional design documents, and process flow documents, etc. This is a long-term contract (24 months) and open to remote candidates in the Eastern Time Zone.
Interested in learning more? Apply today!
- Minimum of 2 years of D365 F&O (preferable) or Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance module experience to include full life cycle implementation experience.
- Ability to effectively translate systems concepts and communicate them in a way that is understandable to business colleagues.
- Strong documentation (eg, technical and functional specifications, process flow, system schematics) skills.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) skills.
- Excellent problem solving and solutioning skills.
- Proactive mindset and motivation to learn new skills.
- Industry experience with Government Contracting and/or Professional Services.
- Experience with one or more of the following Microsoft platforms: MS SQL, Azure Synapse, Microsoft DevOps, Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time