SALESFORCE DEVELOPER REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME
Do a search on Indeed and youll find 13 pages of jobs for Salesforce Developers. Even if a good number of these are the same job posted by competing staffing firms, theres probably 50 or so unique positions. So
WHICH ONE DO YOU PURSUE AND ALIGN WITH?
Perhaps one that:
* Provide project-based work in a variety of industries and application types
* Allows you to work in a broad footprint of SF technologies like Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
* Sponsors and supports continued professional development and certifications
* Has a team of SF geeks that have the same passion for the work and platform that you do
* Offers a startup vibe with benefits like employee stock options, quarterly bonuses, regular team events, etc.
WHATS IT TAKE?
* A couple of years or more with current Salesforce technologies, building custom Lightning components, working on the platform
* Ability to design and build integrations between SFDC and other applications
* Capability to see things from a business / client perspective as well as a technical perspective
* Superb oral and written communication skills, coupled with strong interpersonal and relationship skills
We want to be clear this is not a work on a client site, staffing company opportunity. This is a full time, permanent employment position with true consulting professionals who build solutions for clients. Youll work with the same folks day in and day out, and accelerate your knowledge and skills faster than you will most anywhere else.
Personal characteristics and aptitude win out over years of experience on this one. As long as you have the right core knowledge, the rest can be gained working with the team.
The firm has a Columbus location. However, most work is being done remote, so candidates can be located outside of central Ohio. Either near a major airport or close to Columbus for occasional visits to the office.
Benefits such as PTO, health benefits, etc. Compensation based on experience and aptitudes.
Please respond with resume and interest. No 1099s, no C2C, no visa sponsorship.