* This job requires prior experience as a blog writer.
MotherWorks, a leading remote jobs website for working moms, is seeking a great writer and digital communicator to develop blog content, manage social media, and represent the MotherWorks brand. This would be a part-time position, and of course, work-from-home!
- Using SEO principals, write and post one blog article (600-700 words) per week focusing on topics related to remote work for job seekers or employers. Blog posts should include images.
- Write and post one long-form, in-depth blog post (Min. 2000-2500 words) per month. related to remote work for job seekers or employers.
- Repackage blog posts for use on other online platforms.
- Request backlinks for MotherWorks blog posts by contacting other websites and other blog writers.
- On a daily basis, routinely produce written and visual content for Social Media, adhering to posting schedule. Platforms include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Write content for web pages as assigned.
- Previous experience as blog writer or journalist. Writing samples required.
- Previous experience writing blog posts.
- Thorough understanding of SEO principles and practices.
- An understanding of content marketing.
- Experience managing social media for a company or brand.
Desired, but not required
- It's a huge plus if you already have a blog, especially if you consider yourself to be an influencer!
- Experience working for a digital marketing agency.
- Experience with Facebook Ad Manager, and social media advertising.
- Experience with Email Marketing.
- Experience working remotely.