Kforce has a client in San Francisco, CA that is seeking a UX Writer for a 100% Remote role.
* Develop customer-focused content, including UI copy, labels and definitions, in-flow and on-screen messages, and instructional/help (user assistance) content in compliance with standards and content strategy
* Engage across multiple teams to gather and clarify content and requirements
* Collaborate with User Experience teams to ensure consistency across deliverables to inform editorial standards and considerations
* Deliver content in required formats working with internal customers to ensure deliverables support Business and Technology requirements
* Work with project teams to establish timelines and due dates for specific deliverables and provide ongoing status
* Estimate project scope and manage partner teams' expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines
* Provide content recommendations visually, when necessary (such as PowerPoint slides to show suggestions)
* 5+ years of UX writing experience for online and mobile products; Samples of UX writing are required; This includes screen content (field labels, button labels, etc.), messaging (errors, confirmations, etc.) as well as user assistance content (help, quick reference guides, etc.); Samples are best sent in Word or PDF form
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Start your career off on the right foot with one of 'America's Top 500 Companies', as awarded by Forbes. Our client is known as a place where people feel included, valued, supported and respected. Innovative thinking and industry-leading technology allow their associates to thrive and grow in their careers. And with a priority placed on their culture and company principles, their commitment to diversity, ethics and the communities in which they operate is their driving force.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice