Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women's and children's health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing Company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced (REMOTE) Business Systems Analyst I
The (REMOTE) Business Systems Analyst I
role is to identify and formally document business requirements for existing and new business application initiatives.Responsibilities
- Research latest technology, industry process standards and accepted best practices in preparation for requirements gathering with business stakeholders.
- Working under the guidance of BSA II or III, partner with internal subject matter experts to elicit requirements that best meet business needs and properly document business, user, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Partnering with business users and act as a liaison between business and technical teams
- Drives delivery of requirements within an Agile/Scrum framework
- Work with the business and technical teams to understand complex work flows and business needs
- Understands the business drivers behind the applications and any new requirements; uses that understanding to create effective solutions for the business
- Creates, manages and owns a feature backlog
- Works with the Development team to groom stories and refine the backlog
- Translates business needs into technical solutions and corresponding business requirements in the form of User Stories; Confirms delivery of User Stories meet the business need
- Creates User Stories based on the INVEST model along with Acceptance Criteria, supporting documents, flows and wireframes
- Creates and updates documentation of system data flows and functionality
- Querying data sources and performing analysis in support of requirements and problem resolution
- Supports QA and UAT processes: reviews test conditions to ensure proper coverage, participates in QA and UAT defect review and resolution
- Partner with IT and business teams, and follow through with problem resolution.
- Work with business and technical teams to discuss functional design concepts.
- Work with project team to ensure requirements are accurate, clear and understood
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new techniques and adapt to using the tools aligned with the organization, i.e. Agile, Scrum, Kaizen Tools.
- Help define acceptance test objectives; assist in system and integration testing
- Participant in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Work with end-User during User Acceptance Testing
- Assist in evaluating software change requests, determine business need or conduct root cause analysis.
- Participate and promote a knowledge-sharing environment
- Provide application demonstrations and training as required
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of Business Systems Analyst experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and 1 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus
- Ability to understand and follow the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to understand and adopt the Scrum framework
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.