Credit One Bank is looking for an Information Management Leadership Program Manager III to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be responsible for supporting College Program with the design, implementation, and management of the Information Management Leadership Program. This individual will work closely with the Campus Program Partners to assist with outreach events such as networking and university partnership events, as well as career fairs. As an Information Management Leadership Program Campus Partner, you will support the department in three areas:
Program Development, Implementation and Growth:
- Develop curriculum for IT department specifically starting with Development, Infrastructure, and Project Management for a rotational College Program.
- Learn about areas to write curriculum with training materials from insight from VP, AVP and team within each area.
- Training materials should be geared towards recent college graduate with a bachelors degree in engineering or a technical field.
- Coordinate with department to create milestones in each rotation
- Understand IT project creation based on company needs.
- Coordinate with Campus Program Partners to align with College Programs current vision of the program to enhance the cohort experience with training.
- Review and update curriculum from data and suggestions to enhance and improve skills
- Make modifications for engagement, learning, accuracy, and retention.
- Mentor students as point of contact for the technology portion of the program while working with the Campus Program Partners.
- Provide management reports summarizing progress towards program development and metrics for participants learning to transition within the IT department.
- Make changes when needed to adapt to company needs.
- Budget curriculum needs to ensure IT department accuracy on program
- Provide guidance to the marketing communications team on candidate knowledge and skills needed for IMLP success in order to create and update campus recruitment marketing materials.
- Support the created campus recruitment and pipeline program strategy as needed including travel to college campuses for fairs, info sessions, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 3+ years of program management
- Experience with Information Technology (Development, Infrastructure and Project Management)
- Ability and willingness to travel to university campuses as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing talent through social media channels
- Knowledge of interview assessment techniques such as behavioral-based interview.
- Previous experience in creating curriculum
- Comfortable and impactful with communication: you will be providing insight into Credit One Banks business and culture, and translating that to personalized relationships, providing timely feedback and follow up to potential candidates; at times doing public speaking at external industry events.
- Proficient time management skills to prioritize and organize details to meet deadlines of multiple projects with varying deliverable dates.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area.The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms.Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate.The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.