At Harris, we offer employees the opportunity to learn and have fun, while empowering them to make a difference and directly contribute to the success of the organization!
Note: This position can be remote or work from any Harris Office in North America
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Harris, you will have the responsibility of matching talent with the opportunity, as well as, guiding and consulting with hiring managers on their talent needs.
What will be your impact?
- Partnering with business managers and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Function as internal consultant on recruitment, onboarding, workforce planning and retention.
- Utilize a variety of cost-efficient sourcing techniques to recruit high quality candidates
- Sourcing passive candidates through multiple approaches as required by the specifics of the role
- Posting jobs and maintain current knowledge of emerging technology
- Identify talent by assessing employee referrals, screening resumes, conducting phone screens and attending virtual job fairs.
- Maintains candidate status in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies
What are we looking for?
- 2 + years experience Staffing agency or in house with a focus in high volume hiring/staffing initiatives
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing talent (experienced user of key sourcing tools)
- Proven track record in hiring at high volume (carrying at least 40 requisitions at any one time)
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams; helping them navigate the sources and with assessment of talent.
- Proficiency utilizing and optimizing applicant tracking systems, excel and HRIS
- Must be Flexible with the work schedule/hours based on sourcing needs
What we would love to see?
- A combination of corporate and agency experience
- Bachelors degree
- Experience/proficiency with WorkDay (HRIS) preferred
- Technical Recruiting, professional services environment preferred
What we offer?
- Member within a global Human Resource team that is growing!
- Opportunity to fulfill your professional goals as well as achieve your personal goals and dreams
- Casual work environment that offers comfort while providing superior service to our customers
- Comprehensive benefits package as well as other additional Perks!
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and job responsibilities
Harris provides mission critical software solutions for the Public Sector, Healthcare, Utilities and Private Sector verticals throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.