About the Role: If you are the go-to for Word and Excel and have a keen eye for detail, this could be a great position for you! As a Technical Administrator in Morley's Meetings & Incentives group, youll provide technical and administrative support for Fortune 500 client programs and internal clients. Youll manage website content, produce personalized collateral, send bulk communications and troubleshoot issues.
This is a hybrid role, where youll work remotely and also from our Saginaw, Michigan, office when needed. At times, youll travel to domestic or international destinations to support programs on site. What You'll Do
- Send out bulk email communication using Outlook and a web-based bulk email tool
- Manage website content in our content management system
- Set up equipment per program needs
- Merge and print program collateral
- Travel on site to execute Technical Administrator duties for the program
- Keep inventory and order supplies when needed
- Ensure the absolute integrity of all assigned work
- Gain a complete understanding of your assigned jobs and execute them thoroughly and timely
- Provide documentation as needed for common operational tasks
- Work with the M&I team and other departments
Have questions before you apply? Live chat with a Morley Talent Acquisition Specialist on our website during business hours!
Skills for Success:
- PC/web proficiency, including the Microsoft Office suite (especially Word and Excel)
- Able to troubleshoot basic issues within programsused
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Two or more years experience in a relevant or related profession
- Able to:
- Lift 25 lbs. of meeting materials
- Stand, bend, stoop and walk
- Support after hours to troubleshoot if needed
- Travel to on-site programs
- Work at Morley in Saginaw when needed
Remote Work Requirements
- Associate degree in a relevant or related field
- High-speed internet access at home that you are able to connect to via Ethernet or landline
- Cellular phone
- Secluded and distraction-free work environment
Why Morley?: The value of your employment is more than your paycheck. Its the combination of competitive pay, health benefits and other benefits Morley provides your total compensation package.Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical and prescription coverage, including free annual physicals
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Associate wellness program (save on your insurance premiums)
- Programs to quit tobaccouse and manage chronic conditions (e.g., diabetes, asthma)
Benefits to Make Your Life Easier
- Retirement plans
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Short-and long-term disability insurance
- Teladoc: Free online access to doctors 24/7
- Registered nurse 24/7 help desk
- 44North patient advocacy: Free 24/7 help with benefit questions and claims issues
- Access toLifeKeysservices,such as family, financial orestate guidance (online will)
Our mission is to deliver extraordinary experiences.
We do this by leading with humility, embracing everyone, sweating the details and moving mountains (making the impossible possible) for both our Morley Family members and for the world-leading companies that partner with us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote an inclusive, caring and respectful work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
As part of this commitment, we provide reasonable accommodations for those with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, please contact .
Thank you for your interest in Morley.Morley & COVID-19
Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our Morley Family members.
In March 2020, we instituted the Morley COVID-19 Response Team, which continues to meet daily to minimize or eliminate our associates exposure to COVID-19 and provide assurance that Morley is a safe place to work. This team immediately moved most associates to remote work, created preparedness plans, and continues to update policies based on CDC, OSHA, MIOSHA, and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services guidelines.
Our Facilities team has worked tirelessly to maintain increased disinfection standards, build safety shields for cubicles and ensure workstations are adequately spaced to offer additional protection for our on-site associates.
As a result, we have experienced little to no spread of COVID-19 in our offices (as verified through the Saginaw County Department of Public Health). If you have questions or concerns, please dont hesitate to reach out to us via chat or at .