Do you have a heart for equipping the local church? Do you have a passion for creating and sharing information that uplifts and informs? Are you skilled at curating a wide array of media personas?
Apply today to explore if this is where God is calling you to use your skills next!
The Social Media Strategists upports Lifeway by creating compelling social media content, monitoring social media conversations related to Lifeway while having a voice in social media strategy across the organization.
- Creates content for Lifeway Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Monitors social media dialogue across the organization, responding to inquiries as needed
- Supports operations of LifewayVoices.com
- Manages author relationships, coordinating with content editors and contributors
- Plans future content and topics for LifewayVoices.com
- Researches and advises on social media strategy across the organization
- Supports efforts to provide social media leadership across the organization
- 15-25% travel possible
- 2 years enterprise level social media management experience
- 2 years social content editing experience
- 1-3 years project coordination experience
- Knowledge of Hootsuite, WordPress, Canva, PhotoShop or similar tools
- 2 years social media experience in an evangelical Christian church or similar environment
- Member or attending an evangelical Christian church
Bachelor's Degree - Communications, Marketing, English or related field of study