Our People & Places Solutions business - reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do - the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology - we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow. Join us to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. At Jacobs, we're transforming intangible ideas into innovative solutions designing the future - today. As a Revit Mechanical Designer
, you will too. Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.
Collaborating with a team of designers and engineers, you'll help us engage with clients and subcontractors, designing some of the world's most advanced facilities. You'll design and draft mechanical systems for construction, including HVAC, Utilities, Plumbing and Fire Protection. Your role keeps our company connected and we'll support you with what you need to be successful.
At Jacobs, we're partnering across the globe to create the best project outcomes by maximizing the design, digital technology, and support capabilities of our Global Integrated Delivery (GID) teammates. By joining Jacobs, you'll commit to supporting and engaging with these teams, as we work to build a company like no other.Qualifications
Ideally, you'll also have:
- At least 15 years of AutoCAD design experience
- At least 10 years of experience with building mechanical systems and equipment, including HVAC, ducting, exhaust and related mechanical building systems
- Experience with Revit
- Experience with advanced facilities, such as high-tech manufacturing, semiconductor, data center or similar industry
- Technical or Associates degree in relevant field
- Experience with NavisWorks
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to be forward thinking, eager to learn best practices and contribute with innovative ideas
- Ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .