The purpose of the Global Talent Operations Manager role is to bring a creative and consultative approach to some of our most important systems and programs regarding talent acquisition. A focus of this position is to improve processes and look for program and operational efficiencies. You would need to be responsive and collaborative in supporting internal clients in the use of our systems and navigation of the recruitment process. You would be a driver of constant and impactful change, to improve and find efficiencies. You would align with partners on project planning, working together to ensure solutions are communicated effectively and adopted successfully.
- Support TA programs and operations, driving their implementation and ensuring their adoption.
- Partner with HRIS team to support the constant improvement of the recruiter, candidate, and hiring manager process/experience through new solutions and technology.
- Create training documents, classes, and resources to ensure cross functional training for the Field team.
- Maintain, update, and provide communication to the field and corporate departments regarding talent initiative
- Work with HR and TA leadership to ensure adoption of new systems and process changes including training support.
- Partner with other teams such as HRBPs, Legal, Compensation, and HRIS team as a TA Expert to influence and ensure an excellent experience for candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and others.
- Monitor success metrics and business trends, and communicate them with the right audience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivelant preferred
- 5-10 years' experience with recruiting processes and best practices
- Prior experience in retail preferred
- Responsible for managing projects
- Have worked with ATS and HCM Systems
- Experience analyzing reports and providing recommendations on process improvements
- Expert in MS Office and advanced Excel skills
- Able to communicate in a clear, positive way, verbally and written
Claire's is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we encourage applications from members of all underrepresented groups, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants' needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform your recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require.