th Street, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States of America
At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Senior Manager, Transformation with DaVita.Here's what you can expect as a Senior Manager at DaVita:
The Senior Manager of Transformation is responsible for leading projects supporting emerging care delivery solutions across DaVita. The focus of this role is ensuring a seamless transition of care for patients, providers, and internal DaVita teammates involved in the admissions process. This includes developing, implementing, and refining our technology systems and admissions processes to meet key business objectives. This person will work on a team of highly motivated individuals with consulting, technology, banking, and healthcare experience.
Key responsibilities will include defining best in class processes, development of requirements and delivery of a new system capabilities. This role will include coordinating with business analysts, process engineers, application developers, and project managers and be accountable for the content and delivery of their work.
This role has the option to be fully remote or may work out of our offices in Denver, CO or Malvern, PA. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.Business Analysis and Problem Solving
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems, think creatively, generate and test hypotheses
- Evaluate processes to determine strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and problems as well as collaborate with stakeholders to identify appropriate solutions
- Partner with operations teams to identify and architect process and IT solutions
- Serve as key business lead with IT partners to design, develop and test new solutions
- Partner with our change manager to develop go to market plans for new processes and system solutions
- Successfully manage relationships with senior business leaders and influence diverse groups of stakeholders through effective communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Convey findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis; identifying next steps; developing implementation plans
- Travel Required: 0-10% as required
- Experience leading business transformation initiatives from concept through implementation with tangible impact on operating/financial performance
- Demonstrated competence in structural business process/workflow design analysis, project management, and performance improvement experience required
- Demonstrated skills to organize, direct and lead special projects
- Demonstrated quantitative and logical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively translate data into presentations and reports
- Strong, proven ability to "get stuff done" across multiple constituents within an organization
- Healthcare or experience working with IT a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to to learn more or apply.What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.
- Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage Range
$91,000.00 to $133,700.00
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at