Job Requisition ID #
21WD49672About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle - from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations - with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes. Position Overview
Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) is looking for a strong security professional who will function as a security champion and work closely with the engineering teams to build secure products. You will have an opportunity to make an impact by taking ownership of products and work with the key stakeholders throughout the product life cycle. Responsibilities
- Be the security champion for services/products you are responsible for within the organization
- Conduct threat modeling exercise as new products and features are rolled
- Triage and analyze security issues reported by security tooling
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with various engineering teams across the organization to communicate and remediate security issues in a timely manner
- Educate engineering teams on security best practices and perform code reviews
- Assist with security architecture reviews and compliance audits
- At least 3 years of experience working in security or related industry
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as React, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in secure coding/development
- Effective communication skills and experience collaborating with engineering teams
- Have a deep understanding of common application security vulnerabilities
- Demonstrate expertise in application security domain
- Understand of application security in context of SDLC and CI-CD
- Experience working in all parts of application lifecycle
- Effective in communicating security vulnerabilities to key stakeholders
Remote Work Allowed.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.