Work Flexibility: RemoteWho we want-
What you will do-
- Quality-focused team drivers. People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
- Metrics-oriented managers. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget
- Managers who drive performance. People who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
What you need-
- Responsible for connecting the demand and forecasting needs of the site to the greater Stryker Supply Chain.
- Oversees and support the daily functions of the team, set long term targets, and guide the strategic direction of the supply team.
- Responsible for managing the team's relations with both internal and external stakeholders, including marketing, customer service, etc.
- Responsible for developing data models, reports, and dashboards to analyze business problems/scenarios and recommend solutions
- Assess capacity and supply gap situations both within the team and with cross functional partners.
**This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 6 years related experience required
- Understanding of procurement strategy and commodity management in manufacturing environment required
- 2 years of Analytics experience- highly preferred
- Prior supervisory experience- highly preferred
- Power BI or Altryx experience- highly preferred
- Experience in medical device or other regulated industry- highly preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) and Integrated Business Planning processes and the role of supply planning within the overall process- highly preferred
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.