Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender that focuses on creating solutions for our borrowers, partners, and employees-to provide the very best experience. We are genuine and hard-working individuals who are not scared to improve and intentionally push beyond what is considered "good enough."
Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!Who We Need:
This role will be responsible for ensuring a consistent and exceptional onboarding experience for new hires. The Onboarding Concierge will work with individual new hires and hiring managers during the onboarding process. This position will also work with various internal departments to ensure the onboarding setup is correct and complete, and escalate any issues to the Onboarding Team Lead for resolution.What You Will Do:
What You Need:
- Effectively serve as a single point of contact (SPOC) for any new hire needs or questions resolving when possible and partnering with the appropriate business area when needed
- Conduct welcome calls with each new hire to review the onboarding and integration processes with a breakdown of what to expect
- Efficiently troubleshoot, resolve, and determine root cause for any issues that may arise
- Consistently audit to ensure individual tasks within Asana are completed for each individual new hire
- Administer Pre Day 1 touchpoints with each new hire and answer any questions throughout the onboarding phase
- Manage equipment orders and FedEx tracking to ensure all equipment is accounted for and accessible by Day 1
- Responsible for sending updates on progress of onboarding, equipment orders, shipments, etc
- Complete post-week 1 check-ins with new hires and new branches using provided resources and checklists
- Act as Licensing liaison to ensure no delays or issues with transferring licenses
- Manage dedicated Concierge support line
- Submit tickets, through FreshDesk, to the appropriate support channels as issues arise
- Provide new hires with their day one information, to include their login credentials
- Assist with, and ensure new hires are completing required onboarding documents prior to their start date
- Extended and weekend work hours may be required
What We Offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years customer service experience required
- Minimum 2 years working knowledge of the mortgage industry, highly preferred
- PPM certifications or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to work independently, and in a team structure, from a remote setting
- Exceptional computer skills, ability to adapt well to change, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and comprehend training
- A sense of urgency to complete work efficiently and accurately
- Exemplary phone and email etiquette, impeccable client-service skills
- Proven success in effectively communicating with a wide range of personality types
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and efficient time management skills
- Mastery of Google Sheets, as well as working knowledge with all Google apps
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple demands and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success in delegating and influencing others
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- Great compensation package.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Octane, our engineered proprietary technology that is transforming the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Full Benefits, beginning the first day of the month following your start date, including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, and much more.
- Generous paid time off package that also includes all major holidays.
- 401K w/ 50% match - Beginning the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment.
Cardinal Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. The expected base salary for this position ranges from $50,400 to $61,600 depending upon the experience and skill set.