COVID-19 vaccination requirements
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, COVID-19 vaccines will be required for all Stryker US employees effective January 4, 2022, as well as all new US employees joining our company. Fully vaccinated persons are those who are >=14 days post-completion of the primary series of an FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine. If you are applying to a sales and field role which requires access to customer accounts as a function of your job, you may be required, depending on customer requirements, to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination before the January 4 effective date of Stryker's vaccine policy. For more information, please visit our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page . Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards - not to mention various social and recreational activities.
The IT Senior Technical Solution Lead, SAP/ServiceMax Service
is responsible for design, configuration, and testing activities for Stryker's SAP platform. These responsibilities will be distributed across Projects and Release Cycles. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for the delivery of approved projects through the project management framework. The Sr. Technical Solution Lead needs to be able to produce detailed technical documents, configure and/or develop within the assigned applications and understand the overall design and architecture of a platform and deliver the end to end technical solution. This candidate will play a key role in transitioning the knowledge of the new/enhanced capabilities (including technical aspects) to the Service Delivery Team(s).Who we Want:
What you will do:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes - finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
What you Need:
- Perform activities following Stryker's Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) framework and processes.
- Responsible for designing and implementing an SAP/ServiceMax Service solution to support Stryker's Service Business End to End.
- Technical Design, Development, Testing and Delivery of solutions for Release Cycles and/or new projects within a Shared Service Platform/application stack.
- Identify opportunities to improve the systems process flow, performance, and technical efficiencies.
- Be able to support the business and recommend/provide holistic solutions that integrate the existing technical standards with the business needs and processes
- Recommend approaches to optimize/tune systems performance.
- Develop both system and technical documentation.
- Work with other IS teams along with business teams to deliver business solutions
- Partner with Business Analysts in understanding system requirements and translating into solutions within an application and/or application stack
- Financial focus on delivering activities on budget, leveraging time on value-driven activities, and ensuring external resources meet contractual deliverables.
- Special projects/assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in the areas of Computer science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent field of study required.
- Minimum 7-10 years of SAP (SAP Service is preferred) or ServiceMax relevant experience required.
- Experience designing and implementing custom ERP solutions preferred.
- Experience in leading teams of resources for projects, minimum 3 years
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of global system rollouts - strategy, planning, vendor selection and implementation planning required.
- Knowledge of and ability to drive IT methodologies such as ITIL, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Development is preferred.
- Experience in design and deployment of regulated applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively across a cross functional and matrixed organization.
- Strong knowledge of PC skills working with large datasets (Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents).
- Ability to drive initiatives and projects independently from start to finish.
#LIRemoteKnow someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at About Stryker
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com