Position DetailsMortgage Loan Processor II- Remote Work from Home
A Mortgage Loan Processor II ensures all residential loan files are packaged accurately and timely. As an experienced Mortgage processor, they work with and have comprehensive knowledge of the documents required for a conventional and/or government loans as well as all conforming and non-conforming loans. A successful Mortgage Loan Processor II is self-motivated, has strong time-management skills and is able to process a high volume of loans in a fast paced work environment.What You Will Be Doing
What Do You Need for this Position?
- Receiving loans from Underwriting
- Calling or writing customers and/or any other interested parties to obtain conditions of loan.
- Calling specified companies to obtain property abstracts, surveys, appraisals.
- Indexing documents in the file to ensure they are marked properly.
- Clearing conditions to the level of authority available.
- Submitting mortgage loan application file underwriting condition clearing.
- Working with the Appraisal Management Company to order appraisal corrections.
- Printing and mailing approval and denial letters to applicants.
- Submitting approved mortgage loan file to Mortgage Loan Closer for settlement.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A minimum of two (2) plus years' related work experience and/or training required
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience working in a financial or banking mortgage department a plus
- A minimum of three (3) plus years working with and/or comprehensive knowledge in conforming non-conforming loans, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Guidelines, and any government and/or conventional, FHA or VA loans required
- Proficient PC skills in a Windows based environment required; mortgage-processing software a plus
- Detail oriented, minimal supervision, with excellent communication and analytical skills strongly preferred
Be a part of a growing company that is truly committed to its employees and clients. Consider joining the First Bank family. As a member of our family, you are part of one of the largest independent banks in the U.S. We are proud of our growth and success over the past 100 years and look forward to a bright and promising future.Diversity
At First Bank one of our biggest strengths is the diversity of our people. Our mission is to capitalize on the diversity of our associates and promote personal and professional development throughout every area of the organization. We encourage diversity by actively seeking employees from various backgrounds, walks of life, and job skills. We strongly encourage you to apply whenever a First Bank job opportunity interests you.
First Bank is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Attn: Applicants interested in a San Francisco based position: First Bank will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.