Work Flexibility: RemoteWho we wantData translators.
Highly effective communicators who can transform data findings into recommendations to compose reports and executive level presentations.Collaborative partners.
People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.Analytical problem solvers.
People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.What you will do
The role of the IT Sr. Technical Service Delivery Lead will act as a technical and architectural bridge between Managed services Partner and IS Build teams in the Operations space. This individual is required to have hands-on experience with Salesforce.com platform.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Monitor performance and take corrective action where necessary.
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of operation processes and procedures to enhance quality, efficiency.
- Managing and leading Operations Support activities. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Identify opportunities to improve the systems process flow, performance, and technical efficiencies.
- Drive adherence to global governance/release management processes to ensure system integrity
- Co-ordinate the delivery of system enhancements in existing features & functionality in conjunction with the design advisory group.
What you need
- Ensure monitoring of services and related aspects of the service offering (e.g., support procedures) is in place to proactively identify and remediate issues and achieve delivery of service excellence.
- Ensure proactive root cause analysis and corrective and preventive measures are implemented to ensure delivery of an exceptional service.
- Monitor vendor performance against agreed expectations (contractual or otherwise) including regular vendor meetings to review expectations and performance.
- Establish and monitor service KPIs. Publish metrics to IS leadership and service stakeholders. Review performance, issues, roadmap, and other relevant details on a routine (quarterly at minimum) basis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from an accredited university required; Bachelor's degree in the areas of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent field of study required.
- ITIL Foundations v4 certification required.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Salesforce.com platform (Lightning, Apex, API, Triggers, Workflow rules, VF pages) is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales and Service Cloud including Customer and Partner portal (community) development experience is preferred.
- Influences customers and project teams through change management initiatives, ensuring that the applications and supporting infrastructure is managed to provide agreed levels of service and data integrity.
- Knowledge of and ability to drive IS methodologies such as ITIL, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Development is preferred.
This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado.
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.