Cottage Health has been consistently recognized in the top 10 best places to work in healthcare by Fortune. As a non-profit healthcare system, we are dedicated to the well-being of our community and beyond.
We are currently in need of a full-time Sr. Epic HB/PB Revenue Cycle Analyst intimately knowledgeable with Charge Router, CDM and Charge Capture
workflows. The analyst will work with a blended PB/HB team to support and maintain Epic revenue cycle applications, solutions and business processes to meet operational and technical requirements of a combined hospital & professional billing team. Will perform in in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software. Translates business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to specifications. Must have certification. This position allows working 100% remote. Responsibilities include:
Serve as the SME for charge router, charge capture and CDM
Leads small projects or portions of larger projects.
Daily resolution of assigned ServiceNow tickets
Determines criticality of issues necessity to escalate and ensures resolution.
Ability to establishes positive relationships with vendors, peers and customers. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Epic Charge Router and CDM certification
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing, information technology, allied health professions, business or a related field OR 8 years of equivalent work experience with emphasis in revenue cycle information applications in healthcare.
- Working knowledge of IT solutions and interfaces.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical workflows and terminology specific to revenue cycle.
- 5 years of experience in similar clinical/revenue cycle system implementation or support AND 2 years of operational experience in patient access, HIM, billing or claims.
Cottage Health offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive benefits package, pension, and tax savings account. Relocation and rental assistance is also available.