About the Role
You will be a highly organized and strong leader who will be responsible for guiding the Franchise, Strategic Alliances & Licensing division and leadership team, to ensure we successfully execute the annual business plan and delivers departmental targets.
You will excel and be energized by detailed processes and enjoy influencing and collaborating in a highly matrixed team, to ideate and create robust processes and governance, which enables a highly functioning team and business.
In this role, you will partner with cross functional teams across strategy and operations , and provide an agile flexible and analytical skill set to deliver insightful data and analysis, model business scenarios, define metrics, and address operational challenges with a quantitative approach, using data to drive better business decisions.
If you are a well-rounded professional with good understanding of B2B/Strategic Alliances business processes, operations and love to problem solve and drive change across the organization this is the role for you.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Manage SLT KPIs dashboard, business performance and goal tracking reporting
- Detail and document cross-functional end-to-end processes, workflows and roles & responsibilities, considering the needs and priorities of cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop good understanding of all Strategic Alliances functions, respective operations and Ways of Working as well as close partnerships
- Drive cross-functional workflow and processes, be point of contact for stakeholders, track progress and hold associated stakeholders accountable
- Identify opportunities in Strategic Alliances business processes and operations and drive solutions and implementation of enhancements
- Pinpoint roadblocks and risks to progress of business priorities and engage stakeholders for solves and action plans
- Support Strategic Alliances End-to-End Transformation, including platform, systems, processes, etc.
- Carry out strategic, research, operational assignments/activities as needed
- Minimum experience: 8 years business operations or/and project management, preferably in retail sector, in international business or/and strategic alliances
- High proficiency in Microsoft office applications (Project, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellence business acumen, or/and financial understanding
- Strong communicator and presenter with solid verbal and written skills, as strong
- Demonstrated initiative with ability to work independently and with teams interchangeably, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
- Strong quantitative analysis and critical thinking skills and proven problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workload, and lead and manage projects to completion
- Must have great attention to detail, work well under pressure, be outspoken and proven ability to influence across the organization