Work Flexibility: RemoteWho we Want:
What you will do:
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes - finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
The IT Senior Solution Lead, Field Inventory Management
is responsible for the design, build, and testing activities for Stryker's Event & Inventory Management (EIM) platform. These responsibilities will be distributed across Projects and Release Cycles. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for the delivery of approved projects through the project management framework. The Sr. Technical Solution Lead needs to be able to produce detailed technical documents, configure and/or develop within the assigned applications and understand the overall design and architecture of a platform and deliver the end to end technical solution. This candidate will play a key role in transitioning the knowledge of the new/enhanced capabilities (including technical aspects) to the Service Delivery Team(s).
What you Need:
- Perform activities following Stryker's Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) framework and processes.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of an Event & Field Inventory Management solution to support Stryker's global field inventory needs.
- Solution capabilities within Stryker's EIM platform focused around but not limited to Surgical & Marketing Events, Event Inventory Requests, Event Usage Capture, & Cycle Counts.
- Technical Design, Development, Testing and Delivery of solutions for Release Cycles and/or new projects within a Shared Service Platform/application stack.
- Identify opportunities to improve the systems process flow, performance and technical efficiencies.
- Be able to support the business and recommend/provide holistic solutions that integrate the existing technical standards with the business needs and processes
- Recommend approaches to optimize/tune systems performance.
- Develop both system and technical documentation.
- Work with other IS teams along with business teams to deliver business solutions
- Partner with Business Analysts in understanding system requirements and translating into solutions within an application and/or application stack
- Lead and mentor Solution Analysts within the team and provide oversight and guidance.
- Financial focus on delivering activities on budget, leveraging time on value-driven activities and ensuring external resources meet contractual deliverables.
- Special projects/assignments as required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in the areas of Computer science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or equivalent field of study required.
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience required
- Salesforce.com implementation experience is preferred.
- Ability to deploy custom SFDC solutions leveraging Heroku is preferred.
- Experience designing and building custom applications on React Native & JS is preferred.
- Experience in leading teams of resources for projects, minimum 3 years
- Experience and demonstrated understanding of global system rollouts - strategy, planning, vendor selection and implementation planning.
- Knowledge of and ability to drive IS methodologies such as ITIL, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Development is preferred.
- Ability to analyze business situations.
- Excellent organizational/communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in design and deployment of regulated applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively across a cross functional and matrixed organization.
- Strong knowledge of PC skills working with large datasets (Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Word documents).
- Ability to drive initiatives and projects independently from start to finish.
This job may be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, except that this job may not be filled or performed in Colorado.
Travel Percentage: 20%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Stryker is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. In order to fulfill our commitment as a federal contractor, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees and those that we serve, Stryker is encouraging US employees as well as all new US employees joining our company to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Today or in the future, vaccination may be a requirement based on the essential functions of the specific role or applicable regulations. Please refer to our COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements FAQs page for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements and timelines.