Join Our Community of Food People!
Become a US Foods Command Center Lead!
US Foods is one of America's leading food distributors servicing restaurants, the healthcare industry, and more. Ready to join our IT family?
We are seeking a technically strong individual to join our team of Technical Command Center Leads that collaborate with Service Desk, Technical Support, Technical Engineering, and Development Teams. This role includes monitoring systems, responding to system alerts, troubleshooting, and communicating various technical issues with associates across the enterprise.
This role has been segmented as Blended which means the work is a combination of onsite and remote as defined by the role segmentation. This position must be located in the Phoenix, AZ area and must be able to work out of the Tempe, AZ support office as needed.The work schedule for this position is: 2:00pm-10:30pm. Remote: Sun. & Wed.Onsite: Mon. ,Tues. and Sat.Days off: Thurs. and Fri. Main Ingredients for this Role
What You Bring to the Table
- Challenges the status quo every day to be the best.
- Engages the right people, in the right way, at the right time.
- Seeks the truth and exchanges objective feedback.
- Take accountability to deliver on commitments.
- Strives for fast, efficient communication and resolution of incidents.
- Demonstrates timely, actionable communication to impacted customers and decision makers.
- Commits to career and skills advancement and knowledge growth.
- Focuses on continuous improvement.
- Manages and configures system monitoring.
- Leverages relationships with IT hardware and software partners.
- Creates and follows process/documentation standards.
- Effectively manages tasks and prioritizes workload.
- Assists in the deployment of solutions and associated documentation.
- Supports our customers and associates in a 24x7 environment.
Why US Foods
- B.S. preferred
- 2+ years' general IT experience required
- 2+ years' experience in IT Operations, Service Desk, production control, or Associate Computing required
- Ability to gain experience in multiple technical areas over time
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Great Command Center Leads are a critical part of the US Foods team. Command Center strives to prevent issues or resolve them as quickly as possible, ensuring our customers and associates have reliable systems and applications. We demonstrate our cultural beliefs through our strong work ethic and collaborative spirit. We have a commitment to helping our customers make it, and we're invested in helping our associates make it too!
#AC***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***