Our Team is looking for a passionate Graphic Artist with experience creating original screen printed graphics and all-over repeat patterns and prints for Mens and Ladies Apparel. Sleepwear experience is a plus. We are seeking someone with a knowledge and passion for Character License Design and Branded Apparel, as well as the ability to work on original graphics and prints for Private label projects. Candidate needs to be able to create production ready artwork.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategy & Innovation
- Research and identify graphic and print trend direction in collaboration with Senior Manager of Graphic Artists and the Graphic Art Team.
- Contribute personal innovative and compelling ideas.
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
Operations & Results
- Execute compelling graphic deliverables for our different sleepwear lines for all tiers of distribution.
- Create user friendly production ready repeat patterns, prints and graphics.
- Understand different fabrication printing limitations and Character License color limitations when creating graphics.
Skills and Requirements:
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat and Mac computers, knowledge of PLM a plus
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail-oriented, meticulous and creative
- Creativity, technical capability and sensibility for graphics and fonts; strong ability to sketch
- Proactive and self-sufficient with the ability to work independently
- Passion for Character License and pop culture
- Experience working with Branded Apparel, preferably sleepwear
- Working art portfolio and samples a must
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 4 - 7 years experience in graphic design; significant relevant experience in category