Hello! We're Babylon, a leading digital healthcare company.
Our mission is to make high-quality healthcare accessible and affordable for everyone on Earth. Building on the success of Babylon in the United Kingdom, Rwanda and Canada, we are building a 50-state provider network in the United States. We want to provide health services to the Medicaid population, who are often underserved and overlooked. Today, we cover over 3.5 million members in the US.
By shifting the focus from sick care to preventative care, we're creating a better model of healthcare. One that combines AI-powered technology with the highest quality clinical expertise-so we can help people live healthier, longer lives. With over 2,000 global employees, we've brought together one of the largest teams of healthcare professionals, scientists, mathematicians and engineers.
Our talented team is looking to hire the best clinicians and operations talent to build and scale in the US. We're driven by people whose ideas and energy align with our mission and our values: to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
Under the direction of the US Clinical Quality Affairs Director and according to general policies and procedures, the Clinical Governance & Quality Manager will facilitate performance and quality improvement and project management activities for clinical staff and clinical operations. WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Manage clinical quality assurance services, to include clinical improvement, measurement, accreditation, patient safety, infection control, and the Medical Staff peer review process.
- Ensure processes are in place to provide oversight and surveillance for the safe provision of high quality, patient-focused, outcomes-based and cost-effective clinical care. Including but not limited to regular surveillance and reporting of incidents, conducting indicated root cause analyses, and surveillance and reporting of infection control practices.
- Develop, manage and disseminate policies for the clinical care settings. Provide training and verification of policy receipt and compliance by all clinical and clinical administrative staff.
- Drive and support clinical quality structure, including Clinical Quality Committee and the Peer Review Committee.
- Support quality and outcome reporting across Babylon
- Actively participates in Clinical and Departmental committees and group meetings with a focus on providing input regarding improving the quality of patient care services.
- Plan, coordinate, and organize the organization's accreditation services/activities to assure continual readiness status with all regulatory agencies. Oversee areas of responsibility to assure smooth operations and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards in business practices. Actively supports organizational goals and culture. Communicates goals in a positive, supportive manner.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelor's Degree in health related field
- At least 3 years of experience in patient safety, healthcare quality, or process improvement that includes involvement in accreditation activities.
- 1 years of progressive management and leadership experience.
- Experience with annual and long-range strategic program and policy planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Working knowledge of federal and state healthcare regulation and policy, national accrediting standards, quality improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with a variety of other health care professionals and leaders.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical and critical thinking skills, with ability to synthesize information from many sources to develop recommendations.
- Strong record of leadership, project management, and collaboration.
- Must possess the ability to effectively facilitate and lead working groups and training sessions.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) or other advanced clinical degree.
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ).
- Familiarity with medical care delivery systems, including acute care and ambulatory.
- Competitive compensation, including shares package
- Benefits include medical insurance, vision, dental coverage and
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for every person on Earth
- Opportunity to grow with our company, and expand into a broader role as you and the team sees fit