Job DescriptionJob Title: Java Developer (Partial Remote)Job ID: 21-77656Location: Chicago, ILDuration: 6 Months Job Vacancies: 1Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp) Remote till Covid-19 Job Description
- Expert in Core Java and design technique as well as experience working across large
environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g.,
Roles and Responsibilities
- Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across Banking
- Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
- Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
- Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 6+ years of continuous Java development experience on large/medium sized projects.
- Ability for the full delivery (designing, developing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting) of applications to satisfy business requirements
- Proficient in full stack developer having experience creating REST based services on Java/Spring/Spring Boot, UI development using React (must) and Angular
- Experience with Cloud deployments using Containers is a strong plus.
- Application Design and Design Patterns are important, including micro service and cloud design patterns
- Strong familiarity with design patterns, micro services
- Hands on Experience in Restful Architecture , development and API development
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Version Control tools (BitBucket, Git)
- Experience with MAVEN, JIRA, GIT and CI Tools and Messaging
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment and is able to contribute/facilitate in all Agile ceremonies.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Experience in databases with Relational Databases including DML, DDL, and PL/SQL preferred
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
Please apply on our company website () with reference to job ID, or contact me at / Shahnawaz Khan
Assistant Manager - US IT Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: | Fax:
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is a full-service staff augmentation firm dedicated to providing mission critical human capital solutions. Founded in 1992, Artech has an estimated $810M annual revenue run rate for 2019 and about 10,500 employees and consultants across the US, Canada, India, and China.
Artech is a minorityand women-owned enterprise (MWBE) and is certified by the WBENC, NMSDC, and CPUC. Artech is also a NMSDC Corporate Plus member and was recently ranked as the 11th largest IT staffing firm and the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Companies in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA).
As a Tier-1 Preferred Supplier to over 80 Fortune 500 clients and federal government entities, Artech has extensive staff augmentation experience in both IT and non-IT categories. Artech provides a variety of workforce solutions to meet the needs of its clients in support of job categories such as Information Technology (IT); Engineering; Professional and Managerial; Scientific, Clinical and regulatory; HR; Legal; Sales and Marketing; and Finance and Accounting.