This exciting work-from-home job is a direct-hire opportunity with OptimumCX LLC that includes paid, virtual training. Ideal candidates will demonstrate proficient knowledge in delivering professional customer service and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, customer service specialists must be disciplined and self-motivated to work efficiently and effectively in an at-home environment.
The primary role of the Customer Service Specialist is to support client accounts by taking customer calls and assisting with issues in a professional and courteous manner. Calls come from a variety of sources and customers from across the United States.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Interact with a wide demographic, providing an exemplary level of customer service.
* Interact with customers, assisting them with things like payment options, credentials, applications and more.
Top Performing Customer Specialists will demonstrate:
* Outstanding problem-solving skills and application of soft skills
* Patience, empathy an ability to manage stress.
* Ability to work under pressure as needed.
* Knowledgeable, friendly, and eloquent customer service at all times
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a HS Diploma/GED
* Must be able to pass a background check.
* A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair and desk.
* Reliable internet connection with a minimum of 50 Mbps download/15 Mbps upload speed.
* Must be able to type a minimum of 25 WPM.
* Strong Work Ethic
* Professional Demeanor
* Computer Skills
* Detail Oriented
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
* Technology Requirements: All Applicants must have their own computer equipment. Below are the necessary computer requirements.
Windows 10 Pro Intel Skylake i3 (2015) or AMD Zen Ryzen (2017) or better processor 8 GB RAM or better Two or more monitors Ergonomic keyboard and mouse Webcam Headset- Must have noise cancelation and a mute button. Direct Ethernet connection Consistent 50/10 Mbps Internet connection
Full time work hours
Advancement/career opportunities (WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN) 85% of our current managers have been promoted into their current positions.
Benefits offered first of the month after completion of 60 consecutive workdays.
PTO Accruals after required waiting period