* Are you an experienced Provider Educator looking for a new challenge?
* Do you value care management and quality improvement?
* Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the Kepro team?
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who we need:
This position is critical to introducing providers to Kepro system and policies. The individual within this role will have regular communication with providers via multiple mediums. Training providers on our system and educating on critical submission policies are central to the role. This includes being responsible for training activities and available for technical assistance. In addition, this position is responsible for working closely with the Program Director and/or Operations Manager to hold stakeholder meetings and querying providers related to satisfaction.
In this role, you will be fully remote preference is given to those who live in the state of Colorado.
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical expertise.
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro. These benefits are designed to provide you and your family additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What youll do:
* Provides orientation and ongoing technical assistance for new/existing providers.
* Create and Update Provider Manuals and User Guides
* Comprehensive knowledge of Kepro ANG system and benefit specific guidelines for all services on UM contract.
* Provide technical assistance when requested or identified to enrolled providers.
* Develop and conduct provider training sessions as contracted.
* Coordinate provider stakeholder meetings
* Coordinate provider satisfaction surveys
* Manage provider email boxes
* Assist in evaluating provider quality trends and developing tutorials to educate providers
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other education- and experience-related duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
What youll need:
* Minimum of 1 year of experience with prior authorization/utilization management is required
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse, Social Worker, Professional Counselor, Rehabilitation Counselor, Psychologist Experience, or Educator with customer service required.
* Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing are required.
* Must have a Bachelors Degree in a Human Service/Education field or discipline.
* Masters degree preferred
* Registered Nurse preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Must have the ability to review and analyze documentation against set standards.
* Knowledge of training or workplace learning methodology.
* Familiarity with computer applications and be able to navigate through multiple screens.
* Knowledge of adult learning principles.
* Ability to maintain confidentially standards and HIPAA compliance when evaluating all pertinent issues.
* Sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.