Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in Additive Manufacturing market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and team.
* Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
* Responsible for the performance and development of the Manufacturing Solutions Sales Team.
* Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
* Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
* Conducts one-on-one review with all team members to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Team members sales and activity performance.
* Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
* Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
* Assists Manufacturing Solutions Team members in preparation of proposals and presentations.
* Controls travel expenses to meet corporate guidelines.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
* Recruits, tests, and hires Team members based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
* Compliance Requirements
* Administrative Process and Order Desk Standards
* Use of Company Calendar and Attendance/Vacation/Personal Time notice
* Use of CRM (SalesForce) for all customer data and forecasting
* Ensure that all Team members meet or exceed activity standards (KPIs), Prospecting Calls, New Opportunities, Appointments, and Review Meetings.
* Conduct regular coaching and mentoring sessions with Team members to build motivation and selling skills.
* Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
* Set examples for Team members in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
* Maintains contact with all clients in the area to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
* Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees, vendor partners, and clients.
* 5+ years Sales experience in the Manufacturing industry
* Sales experience with Additive Manufacturing or Capital Equipment solutions strongly preferred
* Four-year degree required in Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
* Exemplary negotiation and presentation skills
* Strong account alignment, qualification, closing and presentation skills
* Prior team management experience
* Highly energetic and self-motivated
* Strong working knowledge of CRM platforms
* Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
* Prior experience with strategic planning
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Who we are: Founded in 1992, Computer Aided Technology (CATI) has been a trailblazing and dedicated leading industry provider of product development solutions in the world of 3D Manufacturing and Engineering. With the help of our powerful portfolio of software, 3D printing, 3D scanning and metrology, PDM and PLM, design automation, and implementation solutions, CATI has created an award winning organization that helps its customers stay ahead of the game when it comes to developing and designing products. After experiencing tremendous growth, CATI boasts the title of Largest SOLIDWORKS Solutions Provider and #1 reseller of 3D Printers in the world! CATI is dedicated to teamwork, fostering a great workplace, and playing to win!
Why youll love working at CATI:
* Work Environment: Hybrid
* Full benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision.
* Vacation, Paid Holidays (includes floating holidays), PTO, and Voluntary Time Off.
* 401K with a generous employer match.
* Professional development opportunities and certifications.
* Casual office attire, with the exception of customer appointments.
* Complimentary beverages and snacks provided.
* Company culture that encourages innovation, tenacity, and personal and professional development.