POSITION TITLE: Manager, FinanceCorporate Applications
REPORTS TO: Director/Sr. Manager Corporate Applications
LOCATION: Home Office New Albany, OH
Primary responsibility of the Manager, Finance Corporate Applications is to work within the A&F IT and business community to ensure the portfolio of technology solutions supporting the Finance domain are effective and continuously improving.
This role will be responsible for leading our Finance technology team and managed-service-provider (MSP) in the maintenance, operations, stability, security, and performance of the suite of Finance technologies. They will oversee a diverse team of on/offshore resources and help drive the transformation of the current Finance systems to a more robust and optimized technology portfolio. This transformation is inclusive of both technology (i.e. on-premise to cloud-based solutions) as well as team mindsets, behaviors, and agile ways of working. Supports roadmap development and the initiative intake process through feasibility analysis and estimation efforts of new concepts, ultimately delivering approved concepts in partnership with Solutions Delivery and Enterprise Architecture resources. Responsibilities include ensuring robust end-user support, designing team/application process changes, achieving established SLAs & KPIs, and ensuring effective communication across our internal IT teams, MSP, Finance Business Partners, and 3rd party vendors. Experience with Automation (e.g. RPA), modern integrations platforms and HR systems a plus!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
* Liaison between Finance and IT to ensure solutions are designed, delivered, and executed according to plan, with quality
* Partner with IT Infrastructure Services, IT Security, and Solution Delivery teams on technical strategy and innovation plans to support the IT vision with the business teams
* Ensure prioritization of operational tasks, enhancement requests, and project delivery in alignment with organizational priorities
* Identify risks and dependencies in systems and/or operations and collaborates with stakeholders to design a path forward
* Monitor & control the Finance Technology budget, vendor payments, and schedules
* Manage quality of team operations and deliverables
* Define and implement the Release Management process and procedures
* Define and implement the License Management process for the portfolio of applications
* Lead the Problem Management process and serve as Product Owner for identified root-cause and continuous-improvement initiatives
* Maintains awareness of technology trends, industry standards, and their impacts to Finance systems
* Ensures ongoing compliance with application, vendors, and internal policies
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BRING?
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ YEARS progressive experience in Finance/Corporate applications
* Experience with Peoplesoft Finance, Oracle ERP Cloud required
* ERP Cloud Transformation knowledge and experience is a differentiator
* ITIL/Lean/Six Sigma certification(s) and their application(s) are differentiators
* PMP certification a plus
* Experience working in on/offshore models a plus
* Global Retail experience is preferred
* Personal Attributes: Self-starter, Collaborative, Curious, highly motivated, Team oriented
* Proactive solution orientation with a relentless drive to overcome obstacles
* Exceptional interpersonal skills including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
* Excellent analytical and technical skills, willing to challenge orthodoxies
* Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and activities