Experian Partner Solutions helps 300+ businesses protect their 60M+ customers by building enterprise-level (1) identity, (2) credit, and (3) data breach cybersecurity SaaS products in a white-label (B2B2C) branded format. Experian Partner Solutions and its sister business unit Direct-to-Consumer form Experian Consumer Services, a $900M business segment inside the $5B global information services company commonly known as Experian.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING
As a Senior Manager Technical Solutions, youll lead a team of Technical Account Managers to support and deliver an outstanding experience for both internal and external clients by providing technical and functional expertise on our platform products and implementation strategies. Youll be an inspirational technical leader with high emotional intelligence who sets high standards and demands the best work of your team.
* Drive vision & strategy for building an implementation framework that can improve our ability to implement, support,t and maintain our platform products
* Provide technical leadership, influence, and partner with your team to implement portals and interfaces
* Partner effectively with cross-org engineering groups and various functions to represent your team and EPS
* Build a strong engineering brand for EPS and be able to attract and retain top-notch talent in both back and frontend portal engineering
* Build trust, foster a collaborative team culture, and help grow the respective leaders in each area
* Proven ability to tell the story and demonstrate tools and products to the user community and prospective stakeholders
* Anticipate positive and negative impacts throughout the organization regarding proposed solutions
* Identify opportunities to expand product capabilities and client implementation improvements
* Identify use cases not yet covered by our current platform, and work with business analysts and product managers to evaluate implementation and adoption
* Broker and arbitrate discussions between the customer and Experian, and in all appropriate ways represent the clients technical needs to Experian and Experians offerings to the client
* Responsible for partnering with Clients, Technical Account Managers, and Account Development to prioritize and submit requests to change product configurations such as subtype additions, promo codes, and content changes
* Help the team to coordinate all technical aspects of the customer relationship including cloud application & infrastructure, services, and availability.
* Help ensure that the proper monitoring alarms are in place at the platform and client-specific solution level and help drive resolution to issues as required.
* Participates in daily / weekly / monthly operational calls and status updates to ensure alignment across internal and external stakeholders
* Develop strategies to facilitate the continuous improvement of the customers service
* Communicate a holistic change management schedule that includes patching, infrastructure, and solution upgrades
* Participate in comprehensive quarterly business reviews
* Provide feedback to Experian Product Development teams to help identify potential new features or products
* Interface with other Experian resources including any delivery resources working on in-flight implementations and Sales/Account Managers
* Help analyze customers needs and suggest potential new services for Client consideration
* Be the Technology Voice of all Experian Product, Platform and Technology