You'll have the flexibility of working from home and you'll be doing work that matters to the health and lives of those you touch!
Certified Health Coach, Fitbit®- Virtual Work From Home
Welcome to your health coaching dream job: A rare opportunity to be part of a groundbreaking program on behalf of one of the most innovative organizations in health and wellness today. All while working from the comfort of your own home.
Are you ready to use your passion for helping people in a way that combines the power of personalized, human health coaching with the state-of-the-art Fitbit digital platform?
Fitbit has partnered with Carenet Health, a leading healthcare engagement company, to launch a new initiative helping people lead healthier and happier lives by empowering them with both critical data and ongoing support. That's where you come in-helping participants make those small changes that add up to a big impact.
How it works
Every day, our Health Coaches inspire participants to achieve manageable health and fitness objectives by providing comprehensive wellness guidance and education. Coaching is primarily accomplished digitally via the Fitbit in-app messaging technology, but also includes interaction by telephone. Health Coaches manage a case load of participants who have signed up to take advantage of this unique service.
What would a typical day look like as a Carenet Health Coach for Fitbit?
Carenet has long embraced a modern, virtual workforce concept, and most of our Health Coaches work remotely from their home offices. We offer flexible part-time and full-time schedules that enable our Health Coaches to make their jobs work for them-prioritizing the all-important work/life balance.
Through a mix of electronic and phone engagement, you'll build and maintain a positive coaching relationship with an assigned caseload of individuals, motivating them to get the most out of their Fitbit devices to reach their personal goals.
In addition to remote Health Coaches, we're also staffing a team of in-office Coaches located in the Carenet Health offices in San Antonio, Texas.
Coaching activities include:
* Creating wellness visions and high-touch self-care plans to help participants maximize their Fitbit devices to promote safe and healthy lifestyles.
* Providing education on the prevention of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension, as well as more general health and wellness issues.
* Exploring and evaluating participant readiness to progress toward their wellness goals and vision. That may include reviewing medical history (medication, lab results, current and pre-existing health conditions, etc.)
* Assessing and noting participant progress and status while tracking health data and factors such as behavior changes.
* Continually engaging participants through phone calls and in-app messaging to help them implement strategies to meet wellness goals and achieve long-term lifestyle changes.
* Prior experience and/or a high comfort level using software/technology to deliver health coaching.
* Comfortable making outbound calls to participants and talking to new people.
* Experience working with chronic condition management, such as diabetes, hypertension and weight management is a plus.
* Bilingual (Spanish) roles available, which pay an additional hourly differential