Remote Friendly Position!
About Our Culture
FMG Suite began 10 years ago and now has 300+ (and growing!) employees connected across the globe. We embrace a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and focus on a healthy work/life balance. We value collaboration and open, thoughtful communication. We believe work should be both engaging and challenging, mixed with a good sense of humor. Our goal is to invest in motivated, successful individuals and watch them succeed both inside and outside of work. We're building a winning team of A+ players and we hope you'll be next to join us.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
At FMG Suite, we believe in the wholehearted acceptance of each other regardless of our differences. We strive to foster an environment that allows everyone to contribute to our mission in their unique ways. With the belief that diversity propels innovation, we are continually finding ways to cultivate a commitment to diversity and inclusion in our employees, services, and products, as well as in the communities in which we live and work.
What We Do
We're a marketing software company serving 25,000+ small business owners, primarily financial advisors and insurance agents. Generally, these growth-oriented businesses don't have dedicated marketing departments but know they need to market themselves. Our software helps them do just that. We work together to create beautiful website designs, automated marketing tools, and award-winning educational content, helping our customers build better relationships with their clients with less hands-on effort.
Our Employee Benefits
FMG Suite strives to be a top-tier employer. We continually evaluate our benefits and total compensation packages to ensure we offer our employees the most competitive package we can provide.
* Optional Alternate 9-80 Work Schedule - with every other Friday off
* Generous paid Holiday schedule with a paid Winter Holiday Shutdown week!
* Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
* Robust Insurance Plan including company-paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Employee Assistance Plan(s)
* Matching 401(k) with immediate full vesting
* Paid Parental Leave
* Gym Reimbursement
About the Role
Our dynamic Sales team is looking for individuals to join our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team who can work with "New" prospects and warm leads setting appointments for our Senior Account Executive team. SDR's will help us increase the appetite for our products to Financial & Insurance professionals by demonstrating the benefits of our award winning products and services that help take our clients businesses to the next level. You will experience our inspiring team spirit on a daily basis, as you play a key role in helping our clients reach their professional goals. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience on the front line of the sales process, paving the way for new sales opportunities while working with a tight-knit team that loves to win and have fun. Success in this role can lead to additional sales career advancement along with financial growth.
* Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, email promotions & follow up on leads
* Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented
* Prospect to C-Level Financial Advisors and Insurance Agencies
* Maintain a working knowledge of company products
* Create rapport, credibility & build trust based relationships
* Be resilient & persistent
* Attend Sales training and team meetings
* Responsible for achievement of sales goals/targets
* Comply with company policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent oral & written communication skills
* Eagerness to learn, take direction & incorporate feedback into work
* Highly motivated with the ability to interact with professionals
* Knowledge of standard business applications such as G Suite, Slack, Salesloft etc is a plus
* CRM (Salesforce or equivalent) experience, a plus
* Self-confident, self-motivated, driven, organized and solution oriented
FMG Suite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, and genetic information. If you require accommodation to complete the application or interview process, please contact
You can find out more about what it's like to work at FMG Suite, by visiting