UpKeep is the leading cloud-based Asset Operations Management software developed to revolutionize the way teams manage facilities and maintenance work. We provide mobile-first SaaS solutions, Industrial IoT sensors, data analytics tools, advanced enterprise integrations, and top-notch professional services. Our innovative technology is modernizing workflows and maximizing operational efficiency for over 3,000 customers including Shell, Yamaha, Unilever, McDonalds, Subway, Pepsi, and Marriott!
We're a Series B tech startup with 150+ team members across the US. We've been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" multiple years in a row by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people have the flexibility to work remote. UpKeep is ranked the #1 Facility Management software on Gartner, #1 Maintenance Management software on G2 Crowd, FrontRunners on Software Advice, and CMMS Leader on IDC MarketScape.
We are only accepting applications from candidates living in the following States:
California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Texas, Illinois, Minnesota, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Rhode Island, Florida, & Hawaii
What you'll do:
* Collaborate closely with Product teams to understand and communicate the value of our offerings to both internal and external audiences
* Orchestrate cross-functional product and market launches that deliver measurable outcomes
* Help sales and marketing teams target and acquire revenue efficiently through effective positioning, marketing sizing, and business case analysis
* Arm internal teams (Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success) with the tools they need to successfully understand, market, sell and support the product
* Support partner marketing efforts in collaboration including but not limited to coordinating partner marketing programs, and conducting internal training for Sales and Success teams
* Become a market expert on UpKeep's current and future buyers and their buying criteria
* Understand market trends and competitors to support differentiated marketing strategies
* Develop, refine and socialize personas and ensure that the voice of the customer is reflected in product messaging and features
* Own UpKeep's competitive intelligence program, developing and regularly updating internal battle cards and collaborating with GTM enablement to socialize competitive insights to improve win-rates
* Conduct ongoing market and competitive research to help inform persona development, product planning, monetization and growth strategies
What we're looking for:
* 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience for a B2B tech company is preferred
* A curiosity around personas, their challenges, behaviors, as well as data trends that draw conclusions and insights from those trends
* Someone who can tell clear stories, identify innovative ways to deliver content, rally people behind our product vision, and motivate cross-departmental collaboration in an effort to successfully launch campaigns
* Prior experience with partnership marketing preferred
* Prior experience working in a product-led growth (PLG) company preferred but not required
* Education or certification related to marketing is preferred
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Your personal and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
Full-time team members at UpKeep receive stock options, paid holidays, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401(k), 12-week paid parental leave, affordable health insurance options, FSA, and the flexibility to work from home. We value work-life-harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
Company History & Product:
UpKeep was founded in 2014 by our CEO, Ryan Chan, based on an idea he had while using outdated desktop software as a Process Engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a mobile-first solution could significantly improve the productivity of the technicians he was working with. He was determined to build on this vision- so he quit his job, learned to write code, and created the first version of UpKeep from his family's garage!
Today, our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and cutting edge Industrial IoT sensors solve problems for thousands of businesses around the world. Our Asset Operations Management solutions, coupled with powerful cloud ecosystems, empower maintenance and facilities teams to achieve their digital transformation goals. We are providing meaningful value to an underserved, blue-collar workforce by streamlining workflows, improving collaboration, and making it easy to manage work orders and projects from anywhere, anytime!
We've raised $50 million in venture capital following a recent Series B funding round led by Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, Mucker, and Y Combinator. We're also building The Maintenance Community, the largest online forum and Slack group bringing industry professionals together to participate is discussions, webinars, podcasts, and courses.
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need accommodation due to disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.