Who is Carenet health?
For eight consecutive years, Inc. Magazine named Carenet Health as one of America's fastest-growing private companies. Today, we are the premier healthcare engagement and telehealth partner, supporting one in five Americans in four areas of expertise-engagement, telehealth, clinical support and healthcare advocacy and navigation. We remain obsessively focused on delivering exceptional, one-to-one human connections in healthcare: Conversations that educate, motivate, and advise. And we deliver those interactions with outstanding consumer engagement and clinical specialists. Exciting partnerships. Flexible technology. And we prove it with rapid testing and continuous optimization. Our impressive client list includes more than 250 innovative healthcare organizations; most are nationally known US health plans representing both commercial and government markets.
Healthcare Customer Service Representatives Responsibilities:
* Schedule appointments for preventative health screenings, COVID-19 vaccinations, or other healthcare appointments.
* Make outbound calls and take inbound calls
* Help our members understand their health insurance and how to use it, including helping them change primary care physicians, locating urgent care clinics, and getting prescription authorizations.
* Work with healthcare providers to assist with after-hours scheduling of appointments, arranging ground transportation to or from the hospital or pharmacy, or answering inquiries on benefit claims, appeals, and authorizations.
* Provide 24/7 Triage Support and assign priority for a Registered Nurses to provide health advice.
We have full and part-time openings on all shifts.
Our full-time Healthcare Customer Service Representatives are eligible to participate in our full benefits package, including:
* Health, dental, and vision insurance
* 401K Retirement plan.
* Paid Time Off (PTO), paid training, professional development, and awesome coworkers, while doing a job that just makes you feel good inside!
If this sounds like you, please read on to see if your computer, Internet, and peripherals meet the job requirements.
Windows 10 x 64 (Home/Pro/Enterprise) Intel or AMD PC
NOT MAC OR TABLET
8.0 GB installed memory
1.8 GHz or 1800 MGHz
30 GB free on C: drive
3 free or more. One for the headset
2 (Two) Monitors Needed, 20"-22" inches or larger measured diagonally (Supporting a resolution of 1920 x 1080, with a 32-bit display adapter)
VoIP Business class USB Headset that supports Skype and/or Cisco
Built-in Ethernet connection
To find your computer's specs, go to your System screen and select "About" on the left-hand menu (on most computers). Please print the answers as this information will be required during the application process.
Wi-Fi cannot be used. You will need an Ethernet cable connecting the modem to the computer to test the results for the internet speed. Must be a minimum of 20 mbps download speed and a minimum of 10 mbps for upload speed. To test, go to speedtest.net
Cell Phone (Requires unlimited minutes)
If you're ready to begin your career with Carenet Healthcare and meet the minimum requirements, then we can't wait to meet you. Apply now!