The Customer Service Representatives work remotely in our Contact Center At-Home Agent program. This program requires At-Home Agents demonstrate work habits and performance that include being self-disciplined and customer focused providing outstanding customer service by professionally answering incoming calls and insuring that customer inquiries are resolved accurately, politely and promptly. In this role you'll be empowered to solve problems independently and make decisions that you consider to be in the customer's best interest.
- Starting Wage: $12.00/hr plus $.50/hr for bilingual skills in English/Spanish following the training period.
- Work Schedule: A variety of full-time (40 hrs/week) remote work schedules are available from 7am to 11pm, seven days a week. Business needs and personal preferences are discussed during the interview process.
- Onsite Training: Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 4:30 pm. The first two weeks will be spent in a classroom setting at the TGW location in Wichita, KS.
- Regular and timely attendance
- Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Professionally communicate directly with customers via telephone and electronically
- Effectively notate and document customer interactions and transactions
- Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers
- Resolve customer inquiries, issues, and complaints effectively and timely, striving for first-call resolution
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments for resolution
- Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes
- Demonstrate best judgment in the disbursement of adjustments and credits
- Improve the customer experience by providing information on new products and services through up selling opportunities
- Additional duties/tasks as assigned by leadership
- Ability to work with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Proficient computer skills and keyboarding
- Must be equipped to handle unpleasant customers and should always resolve issues in the best interest of both our customer and company
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- The flexibility to work mandatory overtime when assigned
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team member
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS:
- Strong working knowledge of Golf, Baseball, and/or Softball is a plus
- Bilingual or multi-lingual skills are a plus
- Commitment level to creation of Raving Fans
- Speed and accuracy of process
- Reliability / Attendance
REMOTE WORK SITE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit for the majority of a work day while viewing a computer screen for an extended time period
- Work may be repetitive with little time between calls
The Golf Warehouse (TGW) is an equal opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
- The remote work site may be in an employee's home or any other satellite location with a permanent residence in the state of Kansas
- For security purposes, a direct wired connection to an internet service is required, no Wi-Fi connections
- Must be able to travel to Wichita, KS for equipment needs and company meetings as required
- At-home agents may be required to come into the office
Powered by JazzHR