* Day-to-day project management and oversight of client engagements, including status report generation, weekly meetings/calls, monthly meetings, communications with account stakeholders, communications with internal stakeholders, strategy sessions, and first level escalations
* Fully understand the client's business including objectives, roles, and concerns
* Effectively work with multiple departments throughout project development and implementation.
* Assist with requirements gathering and documenting, training, client presentations, campaign results analysis, best practices recommendations, optimization and strategic recommendations
* Coordinates or leads efforts with cross functional team to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign off
* Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications
* Responsible for monitoring and escalating scope changes
* Responsible for alerting management of any significance client changes or barriers that impact budget and/or timelines
* Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent the client interests; Agency
* Driver of communication with client; expectation setting, ex: budget, timeline, scope
* Support scoping and level of effort estimation for projects
* Leverage knowledge of technology to support solutioning for client initiatives
* Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships
* Provide leadership and mentoring to client service resources as assigned
Skills and Experience:
* REQUIRED: Project/program management experience in an agency or client environment.
* At least 2+ years of relevant client experience in multichannel marketing; specifically, digital/email, direct mail and social media marketing or other related disciplines; at least 2+ years of relevant agency experience
* Pharmaceutical marketing experience preferred
* Demonstrated experience in working within a cross-functional and/or matrixed team environment
* Strong understanding of email and/or digital marketing processes
* Demonstrates a clear aptitude for managing projects
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* Self-directed with a sense of urgency in solving client issues
* Ability to adapt to difficult situations
* Willingness to travel (occasionally)
* Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry's most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.