My client is a leading provider in the financial industry and they are looking for talented Test Automation Engineers to help build a robust test platform to support CI/CD practices for our consumer applications. The ideal candidate should be well rounded, self-motivated, experienced with multiple test frameworks, and enjoy fast paced development cycles. You must be familiar with Java, Cucumber, Selenium, and TDD. You will be working closely with the developers of various apps and services to build automated tests alongside the development of features per sprint.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a quality assurance analyst/engineer
- A go-getter attitude, ability to question things that don't make sense, follow-through on questions/requirements as needed
- Ability to learn the product and use this understanding to determine what should be tested and when, with minimal direction
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in testing enterprise-level web services, databases, and highly scalable distributed architectures
- Experience with writing automated and performance tests
- Experience with raw data within text and JSON
- Experience with linux and running cli scripts/tools
- Experience with reading/using logging
- Experience with DynamoDB, Splunk, Raw data within CSV & XML files
- Experience with Agile testing practices, SDLC process, Jira (or similar), and working with a distributed team.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hr, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice