Boomi IT HRIS Systems Analyst - US Remote
In a world powered by technology, our customers need their systems and applications to be reliable. That's the remit of our IT App Management team. Both proactive and reactive, we're responsible for the technical administration of enterprise application suites, including ERP and CRM. We're experts in undertaking design, support, monitoring and system tuning activities across the entire application stack, including end-user UI, web and application servers and databases. We also analyze software and hardware problems, coordinate workable solutions and perform system software upgrades.
We are seeking an analyst to help us support the implementation, integration and operations of new HR applications. As a member of our team, you and other team members will work together with internal customers to support a suite of HRIS applications and develop creative solutions based on their needs.As an analyst on the team...
- You will work closely with end-users and multi-functional partners to conduct functional and technical analysis, develop technology solutions and document requirements.
- You will translate business objectives and user needs into technical requirements
- You will partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate HR processes
- You will assist with the architecture and design of new cloud service implementations and participate in innovative sessions to support the needs of the business.
- You will lead key operational activities including data validation, data integrations, data mapping, coordination of upgrades/patches, technical reporting requirements and serve as the system administrator for HR systems and applications.
- You will develop configuration management solutions and be responsible for the implementation of technical configuration changes, including ownership of security.
- You will ensure security, end-user access, and data integrity across all HR platforms
- You will handle daily operations support; ensuring timely follow-up including providing process improvement recommendations when appropriate.
- You will occasionally run small to medium sized projects, coordinating project activities and progress to stakeholders.
Boomi is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
- A bachelor's (or master's) degree in Information Technology, computer sciences, or related fields
- 5 years or more experience in supporting Enterprise IT applications and at least 3 years of which should be in HRIS support.
- Proficiency in Workday is required. ADP and Greenhouse systems skills are a plus.
- Experience in working in an agile delivery environment
- Must understand the system development lifecycle process
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
Boomi is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Boomi are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Boomi will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Boomi encourages applicants of all ages