Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall operations and performance of assigned contracts including P&L, quality and compliance with all terms and conditions along with preparing and analyzing regular performance reports.
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship for assigned contracts ensuring effective and efficient communication along with addressing and resolving customer complaints.
- Provide leadership and direct supervision to assigned employees, including setting goals, monitoring work performance, coaching and evaluating results to ensure that objectives are met.
- Manage continual process improvement by monitoring, refining, and optimizing workflow and processes with the goal of continuously improving overall effectiveness (efficiency, productivity, and quality).
- Create an entrepreneurial work environment by involvement in developing and hiring superior talent and instilling a culture of accountability, measurability, and discipline without undue bureaucracy.
- Interpret policies, procedures, and goals of the company for subordinates.
- Participate in the development and monitoring of the operational budget related to assigned contracts.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with IT to ensure that product and service applications and technologies are optimized for contract compliance, productivity, and quality performance.
- Maintain primary responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving compliance issues, and accountability for profit & loss with assigned contracts and lines of business.
- Act as the primary point of contact for state officials and other outside contacts for the assigned contract.
- Perform other duties, as necessary.
- Direct and control the activities of a broad functional area through several department managers within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Regularly interact with executives and/or major customers.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Report to Senior Director or VP level.
Please note the specific requirements for this project position :