Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage activities of two or more sections or departments.
- Exercise supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing.
- In some instances this manager may have subordinate supervisors and/or managers.
- Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
- Require the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
- Establish operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates.
- Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
- Position doesn't require candidate to reside in Florida but the candidate must be able to work eastern hours
- Candidate required to provide own computer equipment
This position is classified as limited capacity. This means that the duration of your employment with MAXIMUS is based on business needs and based on the contract requirements of the services provided.