Yes, We're hiring for both remote ( State of Florida) and on-site positions!
Are you an experienced Medical Biller in family, pediatric, OB/GYN, dermatology or podiatry? Do you have a knack for tracking the details while working with others effectively? Lastly, would you like to maintain a Monday thru Friday work/life balance?
If yes - then come join us at MCR Health where we're expanding our team with 4 new Biller positions! In addition to amazing health, vision, and dental insurance, our newest team members are offered a generous paid time off package plus 9 company paid holidays in their first year!
As part of this role, you will:
- Assure insurance charges & electronic claims are entered, submitted, and received by payers
- Identify, troubleshoot, and address billing inaccuracies
- Act as a liaison for patients regarding billing claims and questions
Location: Palmetto, Florida
What you need to bring to this role:
- HS / GED required
- 1+ year medical billing experience required
- Working knowledge of medical terminology required
- Working knowledge of Managed Care, Government Payers, and Private Payers required
- 1+ years' experience working in medical Accounts/Receivable preferred
- 1+ years' experience working in a medical office environment a plus
- Tech savviness and an organized mind-set
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail paired with critical thinking skills
- Must be flexible, resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- Pride in the job you do and the image you present
- A positive can-do attitude (grumpy people need not apply)
MCR Health is a drug free workplace. All job applicants selected for employment are required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check.