When you work at Equity Trust, there is never a dull moment! You get to be a part of a dynamic, innovative, and collaborative team dedicated to providing a superior client experience and driven by performance. Our culture of learning and growth encourages our teams to challenge the status quo and break through ceilings to establish new standards for our industry. For all our associates, the journey is both challenging and rewarding, and we embrace the flexibility to allow you to pave your own path. Come join our mission and learn what it truly means to self-direct your future!
*This position is based out of our Westlake, OH office but eligible for a hybrid remote schedule.
The Investment Processor reviews non-traditional investment requests to verify that each submission includes all appropriate documentation and is titled properly to ensure ownership through the client’s self-directed IRA. Works with clients to obtain necessary corrections to complete the request(s).
- Reviews paperwork submitted for investment requests; corrects pending requests
- Contacts clients as well as third parties, primarily by phone, regarding outstanding items and providing status updates on requests in process
- Enters asset information and funding instructions accurately in workflow system
- Executes required paperwork and prepares outgoing mail according to the client’s requests
- Submits account correction requests as needed when errors are identified within the review process
- Assists other team members with their items in times of high volume, as instructed by leadership
- Cooperates with other departments to cultivate relationships with representatives who bring ongoing investors to the Company
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s Degree in Arts/Science preferred
- Financial or Real Estate background a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a fast paced, customer driven environment
• None required
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office
In addition to the Core Company competencies of Customer Focus, Collaboration & Teamwork, Integrity & Trust, and Self-Development.
- Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Written and Verbal Communication