Coaches Quality Advocates and projects. Responsible for managing productivity, quality and performance goals for direct reports. Provides coaching and development to ensure individual and team performance goals are met. Is a business partner to the engagement center operations leadership team in order to increase Engagement Specialist and overall team and engagement center performance, facilitating behavioral-based coaching through effective call quality measurement and calibration. Accountable to meeting goals for QA team productivity and quality of work as well as demonstrating effective partnership with engagement center operations leadership for performance improvement of engagement center Engagement Specialists. Acts as a partner and a resource by providing insights best practices and other information and trends to assist in the feedback and formal development process of individuals taking customer calls. Remains current on quality advocate program(s) and job knowledge, as well as company and Customer Care policies, processes, and procedures and communicates changes and overall alignment of Quality program with Client and Enterprise strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise, coaches and develops team according to STARTEK Leadership formula.
- Is a role model and passionate leader.
- Sets and monitors team and team member qualitative and quantitative performance expectations and manages performance results.
- Supervises, coaches, develops Quality Advocates through providing timely, constructive and actionable feedback.
- Ensures all Quality Advocate functions at engagement center level are being completed efficiently and accurately
- Ability to accurately self-assess performance and those of direct reports against the STARTEK performance standards.
- Demonstrates competence in interviewing and selecting talent based on functional expertise and cultural fit. All aspects of supervision of QA engagement center team including hiring, termination, coaching and development to ensure accountability and effectiveness of team.
- Trains QA team so that team members have the appropriate level of skills and knowledge to ensure the team is performing efficiently and effectively.
- Schedules QA team to ensure full coverage in order to meet business needs.
- Ensure policies and procedures are accurately maintained and kept current.
- Supports engagement center as business partner through supervising the Quality Advocate actions:
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with all direct reports, business partners and customers.
- Engages with team members across the organization and engagement center operations to communicate and ensure alignment of QA strategy with Enterprise strategy and enhance understanding of strategy beyond own functional area.
- Quantifies and communicates progress toward goals (both QA related and overall Engagement Specialist performance against desired behaviors that drive business results) to own team, engagement center leadership and all other stakeholders,
- Promotes cross-functional teamwork and collaboration and seeks opportunity to apply personal and team skills to solve business problems.
- Oversees and/or performs engagement center call monitoring activities.
- Provides feedback to QA leadership and Engagement Center Director on results.
Related Work Experience:
Minimum 2 years engagement center or customer service experience. Two to three years supervisory experience preferred.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively develop and lead a high performing team and support less experienced employees with on-the-job training, technical troubleshooting and problem resolution and handling difficult customer situations in a proactive and positive manner.
- Effective problem solving skills used to identify and resolve day-to-day operation and employee relations problems.
- Demonstrated coaching and counseling skills used to effectively develop high performing employees; influence and change individual behavior and assist employees achieve a high level of success and productiveness.
- Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understand how businesses operate in general; learns new methods and technologies easily.
- Takes on all issues, challenges and people; comfortably confronts and works through conflict; delivers negative feedback and messages without hesitation deals promptly and fairly with problem performers; lets everyone know where they stand; thrives in crises and is energized by tough challenges; not afraid to make negative decisions and take touch actions; challenges the status quo.