The Project Manager will oversee all facets of project operations and deploy resources to address all operational needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of project management experience.
- Deliver a single large project or multiple smaller projects at the same time.
- Make informed decisions and ensure adherence to budgets.
- Recommend innovative methodologies, techniques, and criteria for projects.
- Knowledge of workflows and project mapping.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Communicate updates and project status effectively and efficiently.
This position requires candidate to reside in the Tucson, AZ area and work MST hours. Must be available to support project hours which may include evenings and weekends.
This position is classified as limited capacity. This means that the duration of your employment with MAXIMUS is based on business needs and based on the contract requirements of the services provided.