MARKETING ANALYST - REMOTE Project Description:
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Under general supervision, supports the marketing activities for the Client's products.
- Recommends changes that would improve forecasting accuracy, based upon various evaluations of customer-specific trends and market data.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Utilizes the corporate sales database to analyze customer-specific sales trends and marketing data.
- Works towards improving forecast accuracy, allowing demand solutions to be used in the Client's financial models, and sales opportunities and weaknesses identified amongst current customer base.
- Acts as a liaison between Marketing and Forecasting on forecasting issues.
- Evaluates customer forecasts and makes recommendations to improve the fill rate.
- Assists Marketing Managers with all aspects of the New Product Launch (NPL) process.
- Activities include creating templates and completing product backgrounders.
- Reviews marketing research data to determine shifts in existing product markets.
- Makes recommendations on course of action needed to take advantage of favorable opportunities and avoid unfavorable opportunities.
- Supports management with pricing evaluations, by analyzing contract pricing for key products and market segments which may impact product revenue and profitability.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Sales & Marketing practices, trends and applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Principles of mathematical and statistical computations, and budgets and financial plans.
- Current Company products, policies and procedures; customer service principles.
- Standard office procedures, practices and protocols.
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Computer systems and software applications.
- Recommending and implementing goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources.
- Interpreting and closely following instructions and procedures.
- Preparing clear and concise administrative and financial forecasting reports.
- Writing and composing marketing materials and business correspondence.
- Working under time constraints and in pressure situations.
- Responding to inquiries from management, customers and advisory groups.
- Working independently to manage multiple projects, duties and assignments.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with others.
- Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor, moderate noise levels and frequent business travel. Work is performed in an office environment.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in sales & marketing or related field, and three (3) to five (5) years' experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales & marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
This 4+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cindi: ...@alphaconsulting.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-00063
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE