One of IDR s nationally recognized clients is looking to hire a Compassion Analyst to join their team in Nashville, TN. This position will start off remotely and then resume on-site after the COVID-19 virus has subsided. If you have experience in a Human Resources setting, Counseling, Therapy, or Education- this is a great opportunity for YOU. Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Compassion Analyst:
- Provide support for employees over the phone, through email, check voicemail, help compile documentation and communication sent in for hardship request cases and make notes in online request files.
- Assist employees that are currently undergoing a hardship
- Provide internal employees with resources provided by the employer
- A high level of confidentiality along with empathy and the ability to discern facts is required
Requirements for the Compassion Analyst
- Has extensive customer service experience
- Must have a strong phone presence and comfortable taking a high volume of calls
- Social Services/education background with experience in a call center/customer service
- Human Resource, Counseling, or Education experience is required
- Proficiency in the use of Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, and basic computer programs
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
What s in it for you?
- Work for an industry leading company who values technology and innovation
- Ability to work remotely for the first few weeks
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row